Social, Educational and Special Events
Join the Sonoma County Mothers of Multiples!
We offer several annual events for our members and their families, as well as monthly gatherings. Below, you'll find general descriptions for each event type. Members may view specific event information by logging on to Club Express.
All the Rest
With your paid membership, benefits include:
- Access to our very active online Facebook community
- A digital club newsletter
- Social events including: Family Picnic, New Members Brunch, Mother's Day Tea, Pumpkin Patch Outing, Holiday Sock Party, Easter Egg Hunt, Family Holiday Party and more!
- Monthly ladies lunch/ night out and movie nights
- Participate in the biannual Swap
- Monthly Board meetings
- Special Events featuring Guest speakers such as pediatric behavior experts, medical professionals and more
- Free Access to our Preemie Clothing, Halloween Costume, and Snow Gear Closet.
- National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs membership, which includes the Notebook, published quarterly
- Quarterly Digital Newsletter from Northern California Association of Mothers of Twins Club (NCAMOTC)
- Opportunity to participate in the Northern California Association of Mothers of Twins Club Convention and National's Annual Conventions
- Great support group of moms (and dads!)
- Many chances to give back to the community as a group
- College Scholarship opportunities